Followers

Thursday, February 25, 2010

A great day!

Oh what a great day today..

First, I bought the March issue of one of my fave magazines, the Cardmaking & Papercraft ..


and who was there ... ME!! See there I am on the top left hand corner!



Woo Hoo :) I won a lovely handy Storage with Style craft bag! This will surely be useful to take with me for my card making lessons which I hold here for the kids! But that is not all.... 'cos then back home.. I found TWO, yes TWO packs for me in my letter box.

OMG .. couldn't believe it! One had this set of five Promarkers which I won at the I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge and then the other was from my dear friend Kelly,.


OMG all those goodies!!! so beautiful. I don't find these things here in Malta! I just loved them. Can't wait to get my hands on them ... but again... that is not all..

What else now you are saying!!

I won something else, and this time from Heather's Coffee Break. Yesterday I participated in a blog hop, and well... I was one of the winners!!! I really enjoyed the hop 'cos first of all I got to see so many lovely cards, and secondly, I really loved the secret word thing, cos I never manage to do a blog hop with just the comments. This is because I never can leave a comment when the comment form is not set to a Pop Up Form, don't know why I got this problem, so this time I didn't have this problem as we had to get the word. ... mind you, I still left messages!!! And what did I win... two gorgeous digi images of my choice from the Fresh Brewed Designs Shop.. can't wait to get them!



Now for a card now of course... this is what I did today using the free gift tags from the Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine. The papers were from the Quick Cards magazine and they were also a freebie with the magazine. I thought I might enter it for the All Sorts Challenge since for this Week 40 it was 'A Tag, Ticket or Label'. Hope you like it.

** Please can you change your comment form to a popup as I wasn't able to leave a comment. Thanks

4 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Dora

Wow .. .. you sound like one very lucky lady at the moment.

I am so pleased for you - and can feel the excitement from here!! LOL!!

Your card is lovely! I really like your background paper and the embellishments you have chosen.

I am sorry you were not able to leave us a comment. I will post a message on the DT blog to see if we can sort that out.

Thank you for playing along with my challenge at Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

Katriel said...

Hi Doreen - what a bountiful day you had! So glad you enjoyed being featured in CMP – I love putting together the reader stories and it's great to hear that you enjoyed the experience too. Happy cardmaking, Katriel

Teresa Kline said...

congrats on making the magazine, that is fabulous...have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Kelly said...

WOW what a great day you must have had! You are so welcome for the part I added to it. What a fabulous card! LOVE...LOVE...LOVE those butterlies! Your choice of paper is awesome.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...