Followers

Friday, March 12, 2010

Friends

Woo hooo so many challenges around :) I'd just love to participate in each one of them ... but it's really impossible! Time flies and I can't believe it's already Friday ! But it's great isn't it that it's Friday! Thanks for coming to visit me today, hope you enjoy browsing around and while you're here, why don't you click on my friend's video on my sidebar ------->>>> ... she really got a lovely voice, you will not be disappointed you did!

So for today's card ... here it is...


Hope you like it :) I think the image is really cute. I got it last week by winning at Cheryl's while doing a blog hop! That was fun! It is a Bugaboo digi image and I coloured it with my promarkers. I didn't have any 'friends' themed images that's why I chose this one... and I had seen a 'Friendship' themed challenge too ;)

I also noticed that there were quite a few challenges around with the colour green theme, hence the main colour of my card and no patterned paper as well... not my usual card... but again ... another challenge! I used my favourite daisy stamp for the background with green ink, which I then coloured with yellow watercolours and I also did some embossing on the green card.

The challenges ....

1 - Saturday Spotlight Challenge - 'FRIENDSHIP' theme
2 - Dare You to Digi Stamp - very hard ... 'NO PATTERNED PAPER'

and the GREEN themed ones .....

3 - Katie's Clearly iStamp
4 - The Pixie Cottage Challenge No 11
5 - Fussy and Fancy Challenge
6 - Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge Blog

Thanks for looking. Hugs xxx

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet!! I adore your image and your coloring is so bright and cheery!! Any friend would love to have this!! Thanks for joining with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!!HUGS

Jackie Randolph said...

Such a sweet card, love your colouring and the layout. These Bugaboo brats are so fun.

Thanks for dropping by my blog and for joining the Fussy & Fancy challenge this week.\

Hugs

Kevin Renz said...

Great card and such a sweet image. Thank you for joining us at Clearly iStamp this week.

Katie said...

Very sweet and great challenges!Thanks for playing in The Pixie Cottage!

Cheryl said...

WOW I love this Dora,a fabulous design and such beautiful colouring!!! I love that image,what a good choice!!
xx

Beautiful Greetings said...

What a sweet image and an adorable card! thanks for playing with the Pixie Cottage!

Linda Anderson said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Linda

Gloria Dojlido said...

What a sweet card...the image is totally adorable! Thanks for going green with us at the Clearly Inspired CHallenge this week.

Cassie said...

Very cute card, Dora! Glad you joined us at CIC ;D

Chris said...

A gorgeous card and such a sweet image! Love your colouring and your daisy stamped background is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at DU2DS this time. Chris :)

Kelly said...

What a sweet card. You did a fabulous job coloring that cute little image! Love It!

Krista said...

Beautiful card! Love the image=) Thanks for sharing your fun creation with us at Fussy and Fancy!

artish said...

Great Gal Pal card! love the repeat of the flowers. Thank you for going Green with The Pixie Cottage!

Risa said...

What a beautiful card Dora! Your image is gorgeous and your details are fab! Thanks for joining us at The Pixie Cottage.
hugs
Risa:)

Tricia T said...

How sweet! Thanks for joining the Clearly Inspired Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Hi, thanks for joining us at the Pixie Cottage for our challenge. Your card is wonderful!
~Pam

Anonymous said...

This is a cute image and lovely card! Thank you for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!
Hugs,
April

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...