Followers

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Aphrodite

Hi how is everyone doing? This is a scheduled post for me this Sunday as I'm still on vacation and here I have my DT card for Challenge 26 at One Stitch At A time. The challenge this week is to use punches on your card, I love punches .. got quite a number of them.... so how could I miss out :))

I'm using again one of the beautiful stamps from Beary Dust Stamps and this time I chose Aphrodite. Isn't she a beauty.



I coloured her with my promarkers and for my card today I stamped the background with my daisy stamp using green ink and then filled the stamp with yellow water colour paints. I used two punches, the small little flowers in the top corner and a Martha Stewart water lily punch.

Hope you like it and join in the fun. I will be back home next Sunday and can't wait to come see what you have all been up to.

Hugs
Dora
xxx

17 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! The image and coloring are wonderful. I love the fresh, bright colors you used.

Jennifer

Carol Ann said...

Great card lovely and fresh the red and green works so well.
Carol Ann xx

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card. Love the colorings. Oooo the image is saucy cute :D

Gem said...

fab card Dora, love the zingy colours :) X

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

This is so pretty!! I love the green with the red and white colors!

Liz said...

Stunning card Dora Love your take and your colours

Liz xx

Fleur said...

Hi Dora, thank you so much for my lovely candy, I shared it with Mackenzie, so she says a big thank you too. I adore this card, the colours are so fresh & I love her hair.
Hugz Fleur & Mackenzie xXx

cheryl said...

oh this is a beauty hun,love the fresh,colurs you have used,hugs cheryl xxxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dora this is absolutely superb wonderful work.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Kelly said...

Gorgeous card Dora! Love how you did the background paper! The image is adorable and the use of the punches are incredible! Hope you're have a great vacation...we miss you!

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Gorgeous hun, love the colours you have chosen looks fab
hugs shell xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card, love the colour combo

Love crafts forever said...

Gorgeous card. Love the ribbon. Hugs, Nat.

Josephine said...

Lovely! Those colours work so well together!

Paula said...

gorgeous card Dora, I love the colours you have used
Paula x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dora it's me again I have left you something on my blog.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Cor* said...

Hope your holidayz are going well. Having lotsa fun. Are you home yet? I miss my blogger bud!!! I gots some candy you need to get in on girl! I love this card! The colors and punches are fab!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...