Followers

Friday, November 12, 2010

Freebie time at Stamp Fairy

Hey it's Friday and so it's freebie time at Stamp Fairy. Look at this week's freebie ... isn't he a cutie :)) This is Jake !

For my card today I decided to make a Spring Card. It's been some time since I did one and in fact I had to think it twice on how to do the folds!  I coloured Jake with my promarkers, the lovely papers are freebie ones from Martine at the Craft Table, and the poinsietta flowers are from the same digi stamp which I just printed again and cut out! After colouring them I also added some glitter and then popped them up with foam. I loved the look of the glitter on my poinsiettas and so I just added more glitter all around the papers of my card. I loved how it turned out.

So now don't forget to go to the Stamp Fairy Store for your freebies and to the Stamp Fairyworld Blog for more inspiration. We now also have our own group pages on PCP and CDAC, if you would love to join us there.

I am entering my card in these challenges today.
1 - Delightful Sketches - GLITTER IT UP
2 - Cute Card Thursday 138 - ANYTHING
3 - LOTV 73 - ANYTHING
4 - ABC Challenge - H is for HOLIDAYS
6 - Stamp And Create 7 - 'TIS THE SEASON
7 - Stamp Challenges - DIGIS

Thanks for looking today.
Hugs
xxx

14 comments:

Kelly said...

Awww this is so sweet! I love how you framed the bear in poinsiettas and added the glitter. Great card!

Susan Says (Stupid Stuff) said...

What a beautiful card, and your digi paper flowers are perfect! :)

Kathyk said...

That is one cuddly little bear making one super spring card Dora

Kathyk

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely adorable!! I love your style of card and that darling digital image!! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

Annette said...

Dora, what a lovely card & a clever fold! Please stop by my blog, there's something there for you!
http://studioapapercreations.blogspot.com/2010/11/i-got-tude-yo-lol.html

Cec said...

Absolutely adorable. Love the pretty poinsettias. I must try making a spring card. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs!
Cec

Lorraine A said...

Gorgous card Dora :-) the image is adorable and I love the pop up card ,, i must have a go at making one of these :-)

thanks for joining us on the Stamp Something Challenge :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Sandy Ang said...

Mega cute !

coldwaters2 said...

Super cute card Dora I love the colours you have chosen to use and that Spring fold looks great.
Hugs
Lorraine x

cheryl said...

oh hun this is one cute image,and those papers are lush fab detail on this too hun hugs cheryl xxx

Sandi said...

This is So cute, I love the bear and the flowers.

Louise F NZ said...

Really cute, great pop up card. Thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.

Vanja said...

Fabulous card! I love the image.
Thank you for joining us at CCT! :)

Hugs, Vanja

Wanda said...

Super cute. Love the card! Thanks for playing along on Delightful Challenges! Huggles, Wanda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...