Followers

Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Snowman

Hi everyone, hope you are having a nice weekend. I have three posts today... yay... not usual for me but I just noticed that I am so far behind with my Christmas cards that I wanted definitely to make some more... and well, some of the challenges for which I made my cards, do close tomorrow ..... 

This is my first one, a quick Christmas Card. For this one I'm using this sweet stamp from Corinne which I had won some time ago. I had immediately printed it off but hadn't yet done a card with it, so..

on seeing this beautiful sketch at Craft Your Passion....
.. there, I just did it. Papers and tag were from a magazine, had them for a long time, and stamp I coloured it with my promarkers Hope you like it.

I'm entering my card in these challenges today.
Craft Your Passion 33 - THE SKETCH
Digital Tuesday 86 - LET IT SNOW
Simon Says Challenge - LET IT SNOW
Alphabet Challenge - E is for EMBOSSING
Crafts And Me - DREAMING OF A WHITE CHRISTMAS
Top Tip Tuesday 11 - LAYER ON LAYER
Sketches In Thyme - OPEN just follow any sketch

18 comments:

Kathyk said...

Such a pretty card Dora - you've less than four weeks to go so I hope you've caught up with yourself!

Kathyk

chrissy xx said...

WoW! LOve your papers. LOve your card it's Gorgeous.
Chrissyxx

Stephanie said...

Beautiful card. I love how you used this image. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

Anonymous said...

Great take on the sketch.Love how you've coloured Corinne's snowman.Thanks for joining us at Craft Yout Passion :D
Lisa x

sammi said...

Fab card! Love the background! Great job! Thanks so much for joining us at Craft Your Passion in our sketch challenge.

Dawnll said...

Turned out adorable as can be-fun, fun, colors.
Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week.

Anonymous said...

Lovely card! I love the snowman!!!! :)

Larisa said...

Great sketch!! The card is fantastic!! Love this image))

Dawnll said...

Thank you for joining us this week at
sketches In Thyme
Hope you come back real soon.

Kelly said...

What a sweet card. I love the embossing and the image is adorable!

Anne said...

Another fun Christmas card in unusual colours, good luck with the Christmas card mountain:)
Thanks for taking the Top Tip Tuesday Challenge
Hugs
Anne

shaz earl said...

Fabulous card Dora thanks for joining us at Alphabet challenge.

Ellibelle said...

This is so cute!! I love your image, awesome sketch and beautiful colors too.
Thank you so much for playing along at digital tuesday!

Anne-Marije said...

Nice card!
Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday challenge.
xxx Anne-Marije

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the fab snowman too.
Thank for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Melissa said...

i love, love the colors in this one! amazing creations! thank you for sharing and for the inspirations!
hugs,
isay :D

Diamond Doll said...

Lovely christmas card and a sweet image.
Thanx for joining us at Crafts and Me.
(hugs)
Trish (-:

crafty amy said...

Awe this is so cute and I love the colour combo :D
Thank you for joining us at crafts and me and good luck.

Hugs

Amy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...