Followers

Friday, November 26, 2010

Stamp Fairy Friday

Yay, it's Friday, and so it's time for another new release at Stamp Fairy! This is Jozy and she is one of five new digis released today along with a Friday freebie.


For my card today I used Papermania flowers, done paper piercing all around with my sewing machine, embossing with my cuttlebug folders and of course colouring with my promarkers. The paper..... well that was recycled he he :) and it was on the inside of a shop bought card which was going in the trash..... I really love it when I manage to recycle something! 

I also followed this beautiful sketch.
and I am entering my card in these challenges.

1 - Truly Scrumptious 24 - SKETCH
2 - Whoopsi Daisy - HOLIDAY
3 - Everybody- Art-Challenge 118 - USE SHAPES
4 - Crafty Creations 95 - CHRISTMAS IS COMING
5 - Delightful Challenges - FLOWER POWER
6 - A Spoon Full Of Sugar 131 - ANYTHING GOES


Thanks for looking today.

Hugs
xxx

17 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous!! LOve your colours Dora. LOve your paper piercing too!
Chrissyxx

Kelly said...

Fabulous card Dora. I love the piercing and what a great way to recycle!

cheryl said...

oh dora hun this is gorgoues love that image and the coulrs are just perfect hugs cheryl xxxx

Jackie Randolph said...

Such a beautiful card Dora, I love her paper pieced little dress in the polka dots. A beautiful color combo and I can't believe the papers are reused, they are beautiful!!
Have a great weekend
Hugs!

Sharon said...

What a gorgeous card. I love your image and the recycled paper is so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.

Linda . J said...

What a gorgeous card and in such beautiful colours, love the paper piercing.
Thank you for joining us over Woopsie Daisy.
Hugs Linda

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

So pretty! Love the color!

papertrails leaver said...

what a great card! Love the monochromatic color scheme! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations this week! :-) Amy

EFI said...

Dora your card is so cute! I love the paper piercing!

Leanne said...

What a gorgeous card!

This would be a fabulous entry into the Top Tip Tuesday Layer Upon Layer challenge this week - you can enter as many times as you like!

Hope to see you there! Leanne xx

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful christmas card !!
thank you for joining EAC this week.
hugs tina46

Vanja said...

Gorgeous card! I love the colours.
hugs, Vanja

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Wonderful card, Love all the colors you have used and the details are amazing - the flowers, embossing, etc. Thanks so much for playing along this week at WHOOPSI DAISY:)

NGCARDS said...

Wonderful card hun, thanks for joining in with our challenge at EAC! xxx

Donna said...

Gorgeous card! Love the colors and the flowers! Thanks for joining in the flower challenge at Digital Delights!

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card, its gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Lisette Morris said...

Such a sweet image and the pink is fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...