Followers

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Photos

Don't have a card today... a very late night out yesterday.... Went to a Carnival Party organised by the Bank where I work and had a real great time.


Here I am with my friends

More friends and my brother as well now. Hubby couldn't make it this year!

Showing off my dress which I bought on Thursday


With my bestest friend since schooldays

Had so much fun taking photos with anyone I liked he he .. these won First Place in the Couples Competition! Awesome :)

This one I liked his wig :)

Another fun costume

There was also a lovely fire show



Can't wait for next year's party .......... love it :)





7 comments:

Margreet said...

lovely photos Dora....and you looks very pretty and beautiful in your Spanish dress....have a wonderful weekend!
xxx Margreet

cheryl said...

oh hun looks like you had a wonderful time love your dres hun,you look amazing hugs cheryl xxx

chrissy xx said...

WoW! Fantastic Photo's. You look to have had a brilliant time. LOve your dress.
Chrissyxx

Unknown said...

WOW!!! Sexy dress!!! You look very pretty, and the party looks like tons of fun!!! Glad you had such a great time!! Thanks for sharing the pics!!

Hugs!!
Michele R.(CA)
LuvkittysFandF at Gmail dot com
Butterfly Whispers

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a fun night....Jo xxx

Kelly said...

Great pictures...looks like you had a great time!

EFI said...

Dora you look very pretty!!! I love the way you enjoy your life!!! Hugs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...