Followers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

A Bookmark

Good morning ladies, hope everyone is ok and keeping warm. It's gone quite cold over here, and yesterday evening to go out I had to wear a thick jacket and scarf... brrr.. and it was raining too. Well finally! it's December, about time now too. 

Anyway, today it's Tuesday, so it's time for another new challenge at Crafty Sentiments. This week the theme is a nice and simple one and we want to see some BOOKMARKS. I rarely do any bookmarks, so being also so busy with Christmas round the corner and hubby on vacation leave, I made a simple one............ but o so cute I think... I really really love how it turned out.... 
...... .... but then.. could I go wrong with this sweet sweet Strawberry Delight stamp?

To do my bookmark I coloured stamp with my promarkers, and then I used my Tim Holtz distress inks to do the sky and some clouds. The sentiment and butterflies are from other stamps.

Don't forget that the Crafty Sentiments SALE is still on till next Saturday if you were thinking on getting anything from the store.

And now some news as well. .. lots of it too.

So first, there will be a Love and Romance stamps launch on the 3rd of January
 and then the launch of a brand new monthly challenge blog in February, along our regular weekly one with lots of Crafty Sentiments Designs give-aways

and also

a DESIGN TEAM CALL as well!
Just go to the Challenge Blog for all the details.

I am entering my bookmark in these challenges today
Make It Monday 68 - ALWAYS ANYTHING GOES
Delightful Sketches - ANYTHING GOES
The Corrosive Challenge 139 - ANYTHING EXCEPT CHRISTMAS
The Crafty Pad 152 - ANYTHING BUT CHRISTMAS
Hotshot Craft Blog - USE PROMARKERS

So, really hope to see you playing with us for our last challenge for this year. As always, there will be two winners, one getting four digi images from the store and another one, picked from the ones using a Crafty Sentiments image, will win one digi image. 

Thank you for looking today.

Don't forget to join in my Christmas Candy.

Hugs
xx






32 comments:

Hannelie said...

Oh Dora I just love this!
Great job with that cloud background!
Hugs
Hannelie

Mary J said...

Such a fresh pretty tag, Dora - love it!

Mary J said...

I mean bookmark!!

Kathyk said...

Love your bookmark - the colouring is so clever

Just stopped by to thank you for your Christmas card which arrived this morning - fabulous and in my fave shades of purple too - Merry Christmas to you and your family

Kathyk

Chrissy said...

Very cute Dora, and what a wonderful sky...fabulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hanneke said...

This bookmark is lovely! I think I am going to play along with this challenge since I want to make one for my boyfriend. Hugs, Hanneke

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous bookmark Dora!
Hugs Kristel

Marjorie said...

I don't know how I got to you hun, but glad I did..such a lovely blog and I love this bookmark..what a great idea, my grandaughter would love something like this! I have become a follower so I can come back and visit again!
Hugs,
Marjorie
xx

Hlora said...

So cute! Very bright job! Fab team up with the paper and gorgeous colours. I saw your card on ‘Make it Monday’

Unknown said...

This is so cute Dora, simple but gorgeous none the less. Happy Xmas to you & your family xx

craftymum said...

Oh your book mark is lovely. Thank you for joining us at Hot shot craft for our first challenge. I hope you have joined our list of followers

Hugs Sarah x
http://sarahwrightdesigns.blogspot.com/

Anita said...

Your bookmark is lovely Dora. Its nice to see a cheery, spring image.

Liz McGuire, said...

This is really sweet,

liz x

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, this is just gorgeous:) Sandra H

Tanya said...

oh how cute! so sweet, and your clouds are awesome! Makes me want to try some.

Dorcas said...

Hi Dora! How ADORABLE!! I saw your project on MIM and came for a closer look. :)
hugs,
Dorcas
ps) I have blog candy on my sidebar til Dec 30th if you'd like to come by for a peek.:)

Dawn said...

What a cheery little bookmark!
Thanks for sharing it with us at The Crafty Pad in our Anything but Christmas Challenge this week!
Good Luck
Hugs
Dawn xx

An Occasional Genius said...

Absolutely love it! Must learn how to do clouds like this xx

TeenaBugg38 said...

Super cute book mark!!! Visiting from Make It Monday!

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Super adorable bookmark! Happy Holidays!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Dora.
luv
Debby

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Dora! Your bookmark reminds me of Spring. It's so "sunny" and cheerful. HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and your family.

Shirley-Anne said...

Hi Dora Lovely stocking filler or a little gift on its own .Beautiful cheery image with bright colours .Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

sallysbitz2 said...

Dora, you have done a wonderful job with this book mark. Makes me want that Summer Sun to hurry on back Lol.

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year x

hugs sally x
sallysbitz.blogspot.com

Debbie said...

Aww Dora love your book mark, the image is adorable. :)
Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Pad Challenge this week. :)

Debbie
Merry Christmasxx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Dora I so love this bookmark, that image and the design make you feel happy inside, love it. I would like to wish you and your family a lovely Christmas and New Year
Hugs
Lorraine x

EFI said...

Good morning Dora! How are you? Your bookmark is gorgeous!!!! And the colors, woooow!!!!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!!!
Hugz
Efi

Pritesh Dagur said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyy Goddddddddddddddd! So cute!

Coming to visit through Make it Monday :)

Regan said...

Very cute! What a sweet bookmark! Thanks for joining us at The Corrosive Challenge! :)
{hugs}
Regan

Diane said...

Dora your bookmark is CUTE !! Love your clouds.....

Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

hugs Diane xx

Amanda R said...

This is so pretty and I love the red backing, nice accent! Thanks for playing along with us at Flutterby Wednesdays!

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Hi Dora! Love this - the colouring is absolutely fabulous! Great job and good to see someone doing something a little different! I saw this on Make it Monday and saw the lovely comments you left over on my blog :) Thanks for your lovely inspiration - I am now a follower!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...