Followers

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Hooked On Crafts

I do not have a card for today so I thought I would share some really exciting news instead

woot woot

..
..

I'm on  a new Design Team
this time a monthly one
at Hooked On Crafts!

woo hoo I was so excited when I received this lovely news :D


These are the other team members

Karen - owner
Chris
Jackie
Kelly


I thought I would take this opportunity to let you know about this month's challenge theme
which is HEARTS

and also about the special offer on at the moment !
Free postage worldwide on purchases over $75 

Check out all the lovely goodies in the store.


Thank you for looking today.

xx


18 comments:

Kathyk said...

Warmest congratulations on your new Design Team slot Dora - ENJOY

Kathyk

Margreet said...

Congrats on the new DT spot Dora!!
xxx Margreet

Unknown said...

Wow Dora congratulations Well Done.
What a lovely feeling to be picked for the team....well deserved
hugs Elaine

Creations by Shirl said...

Big congrats - can't wait to see all your awesome crafting...

Sandra H said...

Thats brilliant news Dora you will do them proud!!:) Sandra H

Heidi said...

Well done Dora, how exciting. hugs heidi x

Tracey T said...

Congratulations Dora! Well done you! xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

HUGE CONGRATS DORA!!! As always, I can't wait to see your amazing creations. Have a grrreat day!

Bernie said...

Congratulations Dora! How exciting, can't wait to see your creations for them.
Hugs & Blessings
Bernie

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!!! Congratulations, big hugs and thumbs up from you, your work is fab! Big hugs JO xxxx

cheryl said...

oh massive congratulations Hun,so well deserved as you are so talented hugs Cherylxxxx

Fleur said...

CONGRATULATIONS Dora, excellent news
BIG HUGZ Fleur xXx

Mary J said...

Woop, woop! Congrats honey!

Cor* said...

WHATEVER!!! See what happens when we don't talk!! Way to go, they r lucky to have you!!

Kim said...

Congrats to you! How fun.

Jenny said...

Congrats!!! I was on this team and they are a fabulous bunch of ladies. Have fun! x

Hanneke said...

What a great creation Dora! Wonderful colors! I have a blogaward for you on my most recent post! Hugs, Hanneke

coldwaters2 said...

Brilliant news Dora congratulations I am so thrilled for you.
hugs
Lorraine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...