Followers

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Ribbon and Bows

Hi everyone, good morning. My third card for me this week, wow I'm getting into the routine again :) ..  and it's another Easter Card today! I am really enjoying myself making these this year. 
This time my DT card is for the new challenge starting today at

and the theme for this week is
RIBBONS AND BOWS

.. yes not to make an Easter Card, but having made two Easter cards in a row already, I just felt like making  another one for today as well.


This time, for something different, I didn't use the usual Spring colours, and used instead this bluish Easter digi paper that I had already printed.

Our sponsor this week is Stamp Fairy with a prize of a $10 gift certificate for the winner and all girls are using one of the digis available from the store.

Entering my card in these challenges today
Bearly-Mine 77 - EASTER
Deep Ocean Challenge 47 - CUTE AND CUDDLY
Papertake Weekly - 1 2 3 (1 bow, 2 butterflies, 3 flowers)
Crafty Calendar March - EASTER EGG-STRAVAGANZA

Thank you for looking today
xxx






21 comments:

Kelly Lloyd said...

Ah he's a cutie Dora. Great Easter card
Hugs Kelly

Mary J said...

Ack! That is soooo adorable, Dora!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such an adorable image love the flowers and butterflies Ginny x

Marie-Louise said...

Aww. Dora this is so cute. Love the little image and the gorgeous backing paper.

Hannelie said...

Dora your cards always have something special to it!
This is no exception!
Beautiful
xxx

rachel said...

such a cute card Dora - love that sweet image and the cirlce diecut is just lovely xx

Margreet said...

This is truly adorable, Dora...love it!
xxx Margreet

Sue said...

Such a beautiful card Dora. I love the cute image and pretty shades of blue with the crisp white embellishments
Sue

An Occasional Genius said...

So super cute Dora!! I'm loving the pastel blues too. Hugs xx

Debs said...

Adorable card Dora - sweet image and fab die cuts.
Have a great evening.
Debs xx

ps Thanks for playing along at PTW - good luck xx

Chrissy said...

So cute Dora...love the papers and colours, and if all my eggs had a Barry coming out I would be happy..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Vicky said...

Gorgeous hun...and I love the layout too..:o)

biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

Awwwww.....Dora such a cute card and lovely image so beautifully presented xx

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Dora and so cute too.
luv
Debby

Unknown said...

This is adorable!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really beautiful hun, I love the sweet image and the papers are gorgeous. My candy has arrived thanks so much hun, love it
Lindsay xx

Tina said...

how adorable is this image..love the blues and details such a cute card
have a great day

downrightcrafty said...

how beautiful, love all the detail
Hugs Kate xx

Laney said...

absolutely adorable Dora lovin the blue too! thanks for joining us at BMC this time
hugs
laney

Tammy said...

Oh, this is so cute Dora! I love that image and your beautiful blue colors!! I hope you had a nice weekend!
Also, a big thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar this month!
Hugs, Tammy

Jac’s Playground said...

Love this Dora, the paper is fantastic xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...