Followers

Sunday, December 29, 2013

A New Baby

Hello everyone, hope you had a lovely Christmas and Santa has been good to you. How have you been spending your holidays? I've been doing loads of shopping, cleaning house, going over to friends, having family and friends over, going to parties and dinners; having another family lunch today as well, so not having a quiet moment at all!

So today, while everyone is still asleep, and before we start to get ready to go out, I thought I would do some blogging and share this baby boy card I made!

I colored the image from Lili of the Valley with my promarkers, the papers are digi ones, and then I added some die-cut stars, ribbon, a charm and some gems to finish it off.

I wasn't too sure of how it turned out, thought it needed some other embellishments, but then I'm always in a dilemma on what to add on the boys cards.. do I need more stuff?? ha ha :)

I would like to enter my card in these challenges today
ABC Challenge - B for BLUE, BOWS, BLING
Crafting by Designs - IT'S ALL NEW
Crafty Little Fairies - ANYTHING GOES
Creative Fingers - ANYTHING GOES
C.R.A.F.T. - NEW BEGINNINGS
Cute Card Thursday 301 - ANYTHING GOES
Crafty Girls - ANYTHING GOES
Charisma Cardz 49 - ANYTHING GOES

Thanking you for looking
Wishing everyone a Happy New Year
xxx

17 comments:

Christina said...

That is a really beautiful card Dora!! Love your colors.
Gugs Kristel

Eemeli said...

Great design. Thanks for joining our "Anything Goes" challenge this week at Charisma Cardz and Happy Holidays!

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli {DT}

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card and layout Ginny♥

Sue said...

Gorgeous card Dora, adorable image and I love the papers and fabulous layout.
Sue xx

brenda said...

What a pretty new baby card Dora,

Wishing you a Happy New Year.

B x

rachel said...

super cute card dora. you sound very busy! wishing you a very happy new year xx

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with that adorable image....wishing you a happy, healthy and creative 2014!
xxx Margreet

Angie said...

Cute & neat easel card! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Girls Challenges! Angie-DT

Chris said...

Fab baby boy card, Dora! Cute image, lovely colouring, design and papers. Love the little charm and I think it's perfect as it is, you don't need to add anything else!
Chris
x

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora, Hope you enjoyed your Christmas with family and friends and wishing you and your family A Happy New Year.......Your card is so sweet! gorgeous image and the layout is one of my favourites so beautiful is the backing papers too and the ribbon and charms truly beautiful as always xx

Melissa said...

This is a lovely card.
Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss.

Marilyn said...

I love this easel card and that sweet baby image. Fabulous too the way you've personalized it and this will be treaured.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Awwww, this is just adorable and I love that charm!!! Oh my, you've been busy, busy, busy. I haven't crafted during my vacation yet. Been doing a lot of organizing/cleaning (craft room, recipes, filing, closets, drawers, etc.) Feels good to get things in order huh? Wishing you a very HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Very cute card, thanks for playing at CLF

Jenn said...

Adorable card, I don't think it's missing anything! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges.

Krafty Kows said...

Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

Angelique said...

Adorable. Love the papers and the cute charm.
Thank you for joining us at Creative Fingers

Huggsss, Angelique
EngelDesignsScrap

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...