Followers

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Three Of a Kind

Hi everyone. I hope everyone is well. We are nearly finished with the end of year accounts closure at the office, so hopefully I will not have to stay such long hours after work.. Mind you, I don't stay as long as the accountants! 

Anyway, onto my card, but this week it's not one of my best cards unfortunately.. and to make it worse, with the moving of the hour, I wasn't even able to get a good photo of my card! Well I just love the image, the gorgeous DP and all the flowers I put on my card. If you take a closer look you can see that there are three flowers of the same kind, which of course I put there as the theme for this week at


is THREE OF A KIND

We have two sponsors this week
and

Hope you will join us this week.

Thank you for looking
xx

7 comments:

brenda said...

Lovely card Dora, a happy reminder of bright sunny days with all the lovely colours.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Stunning card and flowers Ginny x

Janette said...

Very pretty card Dora, I like it.x

Sandra H said...

Aww so cute is your card Dora and l just love the image you used coloured so beautifully xx

Marie-Louise said...

It is a really beautiful card Dora.

cebelica said...

Such a lovely card. I love the colours. Hugs! xx

Mary J said...

Awww, so pretty, Dora! Gorgeous embellishing too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...