Followers

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Travel

Hello everyone. This post was supposed to be up quite some time ago, last week I think!!! but I didn't realise it didn't post as I had forgot to do the schedule!!!! Only today I realised while preparing this week's challenge !!! awww awww :(  ..  Really don't know what to say... so well I just deleted what I had written .. and here is the card..

The theme was Travel and I had used this cute image from Lili of the Valley which I thought would be perfect.  ... and I needed to do an engagement card as well... so double perfect it was!!!


To do the hearts I used my Simon Says Stamp die and the leaves die near the sentiment is Marianne Design. I colored the image with my promarkers and the yellow on the sky is chalk.


So, there will be another card tomorrow!!! 


Thank you for looking
xx

xxx

8 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Dora, I like the sweet image.
Kevin xx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hello, hello Dora. Awwww, I'm in love with your sugar sweet card. So full of sweetness.

brenda said...

Just so pretty Dora, it's so cold and dull here in the UK so this is a perfect pick me up first thing in the morning.

In case I don't visit again beforehand, I wish you and your family a Happy and Peaceful Christmas.

B x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, beautiful card
Luv
Debby

Jacee said...

Very pretty card Dora, lovely!
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sandra H said...

Hi Dora........We all forget sometimes and anyway this was worth the wait your card is gorgeous!! x

Lorraine said...

A gorgeous card Dora. Love the cute image, and fab colours.
Lorraine x

Marie-Louise said...

Such a gorgeous card Dora. I love the colours and the image.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...