Followers

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Tags

Hello everyone. It's already mid May, which means that I am a year older.. and a year wiser :P Yes on Monday it was my birthday and so me and hubby took two days off from work and on Monday we spent it at a spa relaxing! First we had a full body scrub then a full body mud mask, a full body massage and finally a facial as well!! It was a package which include lunch as well. After that we then went back to the spa to spend some time at the jacuzzi, pool, sauna and the many other facilities they had. Wow first time doing this kind of thing, so we really enjoyed it he he Loved it.

Anyway, it was back to work today, and I was really busy after two days off. Luckily nothing urgent that had me staying later in the day, so straight after work cooked dinner and out again for my fitness classes! Finally back home now and here I am writing up my post for today.

Today the theme at I ♥ Promarkers is TAGS.

I rarely use tags on my cards, which is a pity I think, as whenever I do add a tag on any of my cards, I always like it, and it happened again this time! I really must start adding more tags on my cards!

 For our card this week we were so lucky to get to choose an image from our sponsor Eureka Stamps for this week to make our cards.
I chose this cute Flower Girl image.
 



There is my tag on the side on which I stamped the sentiment 'Just For You'!

I really hope you can join us for this week. The prize for this week is 3 digi images of the winner's choice.

Thank you for looking.

xxx



1 comment:

cebelica said...

Happy belated birthday! sounds like you and your hubby had a nice time at the spa, which is great!

Your card is very nice. I'm sure Monica will like it!

Hugs! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...