Followers

Sunday, September 18, 2016

Just To Say ...

A lazy day today.. and very well deserved I must say too. Hubby is abroad for the week since Friday and so yesterday I saw me seeing four guests out from our holiday home, taking them to the airport, cleaning up the place, and seeing another two guests in all by myself  ... so was a really really busy day! To top it all, I locked myself out of the place and had to wait till my son got me the other key, so instead of waiting I rushed back home and we met half way, so I was in a real hassle! I was so shocked when I locked myself out that each time I had to go out for something, I double and triple checked that I had the key .. but luckily I still managed in time phew :)

Anyway, I thought that it would be nice to give my guests a card to wish them a safe flight back home and to thank them for having chosen my residence for their holiday in Malta, and so here is the one I did to give the guests from Italy last week. .. Being me, I did a completely different one to give out to the Russians yesterday, but I will share that in another post.

A very quick card, using just dies and one small bird stamp and a sentiment stamp. I decided to do it in monochrome and think it came out quite nice. They loved it in fact :)

Would like to enter it in the following challenges:
Brown Sugar 216 - BALLOONS
Creative Corner Challenge - NO PATTERNED PAPER ALLOWED
Color Crazy 22 - ANYTHING GOES
Craft and Smash - COLOR BLUE
The Pencil Cases 28 - ANYTHING GOES
Crafting With Friends 27 - ANYTHING GOES
Creative Fingers 116 - ANYTHING GOES
Cuttlebug Mania - ANYTHING GOES
Craft Rocket Challenge 24 - MOSTLY BLUE

Thank you for looking

Don't forget to give a click to the link of my holiday home which we are renting out and if you are interested, you can also contact me personally here if you like.
It's on the side bar.  Thanks :)




10 comments:

suzARTe said...

I love the scene you have created on this card, such lovely details.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
Anything goes September link-up, Just keep on creating
Susan xx

Sandra H said...

Ooh how thoughtful of you your card is so lovely and l'm sure they liked it too! so busy and l hope you don't lock yourself out again xx

rachel said...

lovely work Dora! Very pretty! Big hugs rachel x

Pamela said...

You do make me laugh Dora. 😁 Your card is beautiful and such a lovely thought.
I am sure they loved it.

So looking forward to seeing you again.

Pam xx 😙

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous! Thank you for playing along at Brown Sugar this week. We look forward to seeing you again next time.
Hugs
Linda xxx
Brown Sugar DT

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Cute scene Dora. So glad everything worked out with the key. Have a wonderful week.

Craftyfield said...

Such a delicate attention for your guests! Thanks for joining us at Country View for our Travel challenge this month.

Jessica K said...

Adorable card! Great job! Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges!

Jess - DT
www.freshbyjess.blogspot.ca

Lori Kobular said...

Love your blue hot air balloon on your card! Thanks for playing along with us at Craft Rocket Challenges!

LittlefrogRanocchia said...

Adoro la tua creazione è bellissima complimenti! Grazie per aver partecipato al challenge di Craft and smash ciao LittlefrogRanocchia!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...